Thursday, May 22, 2014

Meet Morrighan

Welcome to my new blog! I have recently gotten into a few of the Urban Fantasy series out there, including the Fever series by Karen Moning and the Dark Swan series by Richelle Mead. I read everything that I can get my hands on, yet I can't help but feel let down when I spend time reading a book, only to find it disappointing. So here I am, reading these books and reviewing as many as I have time for so that you won't waste your time on junk reading! I am a full time college student, majoring in English and have always been a huge book nerd. I intend to add weekly reviews here, as well as my all-time favorite book lists and upcoming releases that we are all dying for. Please keep checking back as I will be adding new things all month. Morrighan

1 comment:

  1. I always love going back and seeing peoples first posts! I can't believe your blog isn't even a year old D:

    ReplyDelete